There is no greater experience than climbing into a boat and hitting the water for a day of fun on Clearwater Lake! No matter what type of lake entertainment you are looking for, Webb Creek Marina has watercraft to suit your needs. Take a look below to see what options Webb Creek Marina offers for all your boating needs!
Weekend — $250/Full Day — $200/Half Day
Weekday — $200/Full Day — $175/Half Day
We rent brand new 24’ Suncruiser pontoons with 50 h.p. Mercury engines. These boats are fresh from the factory equipped with plush seating, fm radios, changing rooms, and many more options. We also have one newer 24’ Bentley pontoon with a 90 h.p. Mercury. The Bentley comes ready to hit the water with plenty of seating, cd player, and lots of h.p.
Weekend — $75/Full Day — $50/Half Day
Weekday — $50/Full Day — $35/Half Day
New this year! Ready to fish all day on the lake? We rent our 15’ Johnboat with 25 h.p. Mercury engine.
$200/Day — $35/Hour
We rent 2010 Yamaha wave runners. Climb on one today to explore the lake, and to get your adrenaline flowing!
Looking for some serious fun? Our Tahoe Ski Boat comes everything needed for an exhilarating day of skiing, tubing and great times on the lake!
Watercraft Rental Rules
- Price includes a full tank of gas on departure, upon return the tank is topped off and the customer is charged for whatever they burned.
- Refundable security deposit required, $150, secured with credit card, plus driver’s license, returned upon satisfactory check-in.
- Half day rentals are from 12:00 until closing and are based upon availability.
- 24 hour cancellation policy, 72 hours for holiday weekends.
- All boats must be returned on time and cleaned; a cleaning fee will be applied if necessary.
- Customer is always responsible for watercraft and is liable for any damages whatsoever.
- No pets allowed on rental boats.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age.